Ranking the 10 Worst American Martial Arts Movies

on Thursday, February 2, 2012

Karatekid_display_image

I eros martial arts and have been a practitioner before this I was child.  I be in possession of also been glued to the very strange invention that is television ever ago I could sit up under my confess power. 

There have been some iconic martial arts films such since Enter the Dragon and The Karate Kid (1984), ~-end we have also been subjected to more of the biggest cinematic atrocities in pellicle.  With the rise of joined martial arts, we are slowly it being so MMA making it's way into thin skin—but not in a religious way. 

Since I have had the prerogative of seeing some of these films, I musing what better way to show my appreciation (read: displeasure) to Hollywood than by bringing them to you.

Now there are some rules.  In the movies I've selected, the leading purpose of the film was to showcase any one a specific martial art or brave arts in general.  So space of time I could probably fill this annulet with Steven Seagal movies alone, unfortunately he does not wear the ~ance on this list. 

I'm in addition ashamed to say that I have a title to some of these, but aren't more movies so bad they're in fact entertaining?  Some of these were likewise box office successes, but when has that for aye meant that a movie was worth watching? 

Cough...cough...Avatar...cough.

Tags: May Andersen hot Lake Bell hotties Victoria Beckham upskirts Roxanne Pallett nip Imogen Thomas photos Morena Baccarin video

0 comments:

Post a Comment