Mourning Hangover Dump of the Day

on Thursday, September 22, 2011




The droll thing in all the emails I breed about how boring the site is, for what reason repetitive the jokes are, how irritating the all thing is, is that it’s got in no degree on my actual life….my determinate life is substantially more repetitive, boring, dull and irritating….mainly because I be faithful to having to come back to the position to update it like the feeble addiction it is, but also inasmuch as I’m married….to a to a high degree very very fat woman who won’t suffer me fuck her daughters and aye since she caught me jerking right side to their bikini vacation facebook pics, likewise though they are over 18, she’s doesn’t lease me near them….but to the degree that you know, at least I drink….it brings the rejoice in the form of a depressant that rapes my liking and live….yay.



Tags: kate winslet exposed keri russell nude vikki blows nude rosie jones nude kate winslet nude keri russell naked alessandra ambrosio nude adrienne bailon nude

0 comments:

Post a Comment